The daily app quiz consists of five questions. These questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize. Amazon daily quiz is an aap only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app.
The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz. Name of the winner is chosen via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 4.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- The Ratle Hydroelectric Plant is currently under construction on which river in India?
- In March 2021, which country decided to amend the country’s constitution with provisions that include climate and biodiversity protection?
- Achanta Sharath Kamal, Gnanasekaran Sathiyan, Sutirtha Mukherjee and Manika Batra – all qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics in which sport?
- What is the name of this fish, who was Nemo in Disney’s Finding Nemo?
- In which of these cities did the first ‘Modern’ edition of this sporting event take place in 1896?