Here’s how you can use it on your Android smartphone.
Check your settings and device eligibility
- Check if your device is running Android 5.0 or later
- Download latest version of Google app
- Turn on “Ok Google” detection from any screen
- Check if you have downloaded a language for offline speech recognition
Download Voice Access
Download Voice Access from Google Play Store
Start using Voice Access
Follow these steps to turn on Voice Access
1. Open Settings app on your device
2. Open Accessibility settings and tap on Voice Access
3. Tap on Use service
Start Voice Access using on of these ways
- Say “Hey Google, Voice Access” if “Hey Google” detention is on.
- Open your notification and press Tap to start
- Tap on the Voice Access app on your Home screen.
- Tap on the Voice Access Button (You can set up this button is settings)
(Accessibility > Voice Access > Settings > Activation button.)
Say a command, such as “ Open contacts.”
Article by- Aaditya Surya Vedantam