The open beta for Realme 7i and early access for Realme C15 Qualcomm edition is now available to download. Also, this will give both the smartphone users a glance at all the upcoming features and changes to their devices.
It is important to note that there are a limited number of slots available for the early access program.
Apart from this, Realme has also mentioned a few things that one should keep in mind before enrolling into the early access or open beta programme. Here’s a list:
- Make sure the smartphone is not rooted
- It is important to take a complete backup of the smartphone and personal data to prevent data loss in case something goes wrong.
- It should also be noted that some apps might not be compatible with Android 11 that may lead to random crashes and some might not even be available.
- These are early access software and there can be several bugs and stability issues.
- At least 60+% battery and 5GB of free space is necessary before proceeding for the update.
Early access for Realme C15 Qualcomm edition: Steps to enroll
First, update your device to required UI version→[RMX2195PU_11.A.29/RMX2195PU_11.A.31]
Then, head to Settings ->Software update ->Tap on settings icon at the top right corner -> Trial version -> Apply now -> Submit your details.
Open beta for Realme 7i: Steps to install the update
You can either manually download the Realme UI 2.0 update file and then install it on your smartphone or you can simply head to Settings ->Software update ->Tap on settings icon at the top right corner -> Trial version -> Apply now -> Submit your details to receive the update via OTA.