Tally ERP 9 users are aware that there are two user types available namely Single-user and multi-user. In a single user, the user can install Tally ERP 9 and it can be installed to multiple systems using LAN network
The question is can we use the single user account on multiple computers. Yes, you can. But, no other user makes use of the software with the same id and password at the same time.
Concurrently, the user can use a single user on multiple computers unless the two IP addresses must be the same. In short, the user can use Single User Tally ERP 9 on multiple computers but the license of Tally ERP 9 can be used by one user at a time
The single user is also known as silver edition has various advantages in reducing the burden of the accounting enterprises. Apart from a single user, multiple users or the golden version of Tally helps in activating the Tally ERP 9 under different locations.
On the other hand, you can also install Tally ERP 9 on the server in LAN using Remote Desktop App.
- After installing Tally in the server through LAN, go to the Windows Control panel.
- Enable “Allow remote assistance connections to this computer”
- To connect the LAN to the Tally server, use “Remote desktop app” on any device. If you are not aware of the remote desktop app, avail for the Tally service call and get it done in minutes.
For more information,
Jay Ambe Infosys
Call on 9725508781
Latest Blog Posts
- Global Mobile Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market to Reach
- Face recognition software to check quarantine status being trialled in Australian states
- EAS to host Technology Day with Digital Leaders
- Mobile Premier League raises $150M at $2.3B valuation for mobile esports
- Amazon-backed startup Rivian starts production of electric pickup truck